Monday, July 9, 2012

Nice Blog

Thanks for your invitation to your blog. I was reading some interesting stuff from there. I would also like to read some of your learning logs. I hope you share some of them with me.
What I would like to share with you is this web page: http://www.ted.com/ TED (Technology, Entertainment & Design)  shows the best talks and performances to the world, for free. More than 900 TED Talks are available, and all of the them are subtitled in English, and many are subtitled in various languages. . I usually bring my students a list of several TED videos that might provoke controversy. They select one of the videos and, we watch it twice; I divide the class into two groups and we debate about the topic.

2 comments:

  1. Thanx a lot for the video web site. It is really interesting. I have already downloaded some videos. And the sections are very varied!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very interesting, thanks for sharing. It's good to be aware of the useful things available for us. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete